Movevirgo Limited was established in 1982, and moved to the current site, situated just outside Redruth in Cornwall, in 1986. The Factory is five minutes from the main A30 arterial road running through the county, and there are also good train (Redruth Station) and air links (Newquay Airport) into the county.
The Factory extends to 8,500 Ft2, with further factory space readily available should projects require this.
All Major transport carriers operate within the county, and we are able to offer a Next Day Service to all mainland areas of the UK.
The capabilities of Movevirgo Limited are as follows:
- Compression moulding (300 and 400 tonne machines)
- Cold press moulding (polyester and phenolic resins)
- Vacuum moulding (in polyester and phenolic resins)
- Polyurethane foam moulding
- Resin casting
- Moulding of phenolic syntactic foam components
- Hand lay-up laminating
- Access to CNC woodworking machine for pattern making or high volume part production
- Access to CAD drawing capability and design, water jet and laser cutting to CNC programmed requirements
- Access to injection moulding and toolmaking capacity
- Production of composite tooling for cold press, vacuum and hand lay-up applications
- Production of compression moulding tooling
- Production of leisure and safety goods from polyethylene foams
- Production of composite components using sustainable materials , in conjunction with Sustainable Composites Limited